Friday, July 2, 2010

Passport to Nowhere

For the past several years the Dino has refused to give me As passport.  A has told me that the Dino has told him that he is worried I will take A out of the country and never come back.  Mind you, there is NO indication I would do anything like that.  I have no family outside of the US, my work does not take me there, etc.  Plus, I am really not the type of person to go on the run, not be able to see my family, and give my career all to flee to......where, Canada, France, South America.  Ugh.

So while the Dino has now taken A on three cruises I cannot because I cannot be guaranteed that I will be able to get As passport.  We will be in Michigan this summer and I wanted to take A up (or really down I guess, since we will be near Detroit and Canada is south) to Canada.  I could go on an on.

I have never taken the Dino back to court since things were finalized in 2002, but I think this passport business is such that I am going to do just that.  But I don't want to do that.  Again - ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment